Terms & Conditions
IN THE TERMS & CONDITIONS SECTION, YOU WILL FIND DETAILED INFORMATION ON JOYOR’S POLICIES, THE SCOPE OF THE APPLICATION, THE WARRANTY, THE PRICES, AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS, THE APPLICABLE LAW, THE TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT, THE CANCELLATION POLICY, ETC.
SCOPE OF APPLICABILITY
The following terms and conditions of Joyor apply for all contracts that a consumer or corporate customer concludes with the seller regarding the merchandise and/or services presented by the seller in its online shop. The inclusion of the customer’s own conditions is hereby excluded, unless other terms have been agreed. For the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions, a consumer is defined as any individual who concludes a legal transaction with a purpose that can be ascribed to neither his/her commercial nor to his/her freelance activity. A corporate customer, within the scope of these General Terms and Conditions, is defined as any natural or legal entity or a business partnership with legal status, which acts in fulfilment of his/her/its commercial or freelance activities when concluding a legal transaction.
This limited warranty covers any defects in the new Joyor devices accompanied by this limited warranty statement for a period of 24 months* after the first retail purchase for the electric parts (display, controller, motor and charger) against manufacturing and material defects on a replacement basis, and a 12-months or 2000 km warranty for the battery (whichever comes first) under normal installation, use, service and maintenance.
Only consumers purchasing this device from an authorized Joyor retailer or reseller may obtain coverage under this limited warranty.
This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
(*) 36 months warranty period for purchases in Spain.
CANCELLATION & WITHDRAW
- Consumers have the right to return products or cancel their orders within the 14 days after the purchase without any reason only in the case if the product is not used, it has 0 km of total mileage and is in its original box. The return period will expire after 14 days from the day you purchase, or a third party other than the carrier and who you indicate, acquire, the physical possession of the property.
- To exercise the right of return or cancellation, the client must inform Joyor about the decision by email, sending the number of your order and receipt of the purchase. To meet the return deadline, it is sufficient to send your communication about the exercise of the right of return before the expiration of the retirement.
- If the client requests a return that corresponds to all the requirements of our policy for returns, we must reimburse you for all payments except shipping costs. For this refund, we will use the same payment method you used for the original transaction unless something different has been expressly agreed with you; in any case, fees will be charged as a result of this refund.
- In all cases of returns, we retain the refund until the goods have been returned and have been reviewed by our technical team. The customer must bear the costs of returning the merchandise.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
The prices listed on the Joyor site are final and include the statutory Spanish VAT.
Additional delivery and shipping costs that may apply will be stated separately in the offer for each product presentation.
In the case of deliveries within the EU, the seller offers the following payment options insofar as nothing to the contrary is stated in the offer for each product presentation:
- Direct bank transfer
If the bank transfer payment method has been selected, we will state our bank details in the order confirmation, and you will need to include the PO number in the transaction note.
DELIVERY & SHIPPING
- Shipping cost is waived for all orders above €150 within EU countries, Joyor will send out the packages within 2-4 days after the order confirmation.
- For deliveries to countries outside the EU, in individual cases, additional costs for which the seller is not responsible may apply and must be borne by the customers.
- Unless otherwise specified in the offer, delivery time is 3-5 days within Spain. In countries of the EU, delivery time is 5-10 days. In countries outside the EU, delivery shall take place within 7-10 days.
- Should not all ordered products be in stock, we are entitled to make partial deliveries at our expense, insofar as this is reasonable for you.
- If the delivery of the goods fails three times, we are entitled to withdraw form the contract. If necessary, any payments made will be promptly reimbursed to you.
- If goods are delivered with obvious transport damages, please immediately complain about such mistakes to the deliverer and get into contact with us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIABILITY FOR DEFECTS
Joyor shall bear all the liability for the defects caused by the factory default.
The Spanish laws apply to all legal relationships between the parties, excluding the laws governing the international sale of commodities. For consumers, this choice of law only applies to the extend that the granted protection is not withdrawn by mandatory legal provisions of the law of the country or state in which the consumer normally resides.