Limited Dealer Warranty
WHAT DOES THE WARRANTY COVER?
This limited warranty covers any defects in the new Joyor devices accompanied by this limited warranty statement for a period of 24 months* after the first retail purchase for the electric parts (display, controller, motor, and charger) against manufacturing defects on a replacement basis, and a 12-months or 2000 km warranty for the battery (whichever comes first) under normal installation, use, service, and maintenance.
Only consumers purchasing this device from an authorized Joyor retailer or reseller may obtain coverage under this limited warranty.
This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
(*) 36 months warranty period for purchases in Spain.
WHAT DOES THE LIMITED WARRANTY NOT COVER?
This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
1. Commercial use, accident, abuse, neglect, shock, heat or humidity beyond product specifications, improper installation, operation, maintenance, or modification.
2. Any misuse contrary to the instructions in the user manual.
3. Malfunctions caused by other equipment.
- This limited warranty is void if a product is returned with removed, damaged, or tampered with labels of any alterations (including the unauthorised removal of any component or external cover).
- This limited warranty is valid only in the place of the initial purchase. It is NOT applicable to other distributors or entities.
- Joyor does not cover the cost of shipping from/to any islands without land transport at any time, regardless whether it is a warranty case or not. In other cases, Joyor covers one-way shipping if it is confirmed as a warranty case.
- This limited warranty is valid with the original receipt of purchase from the authorised dealer.
- Excludes consumable wearing fittings.
- Excludes parts with physical damages, and incomplete/broken cable connections.
- Excludes misuse, modification, negligence, and use of the scooter in wet conditions.
- Excludes professional and hiring use.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE WARRANTY?
Joyor will not provide any warranty coverage unless your claim is in compliance with all terms of this limited warranty statement and you follow proper return procedure. To request the warranty you will have to fill out a form, select if you are a user or dealer. We let you know that if you bought from a dealer you must contact them first.