Surprise your partner with our electric scooters
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, at Joyor we have thought of an original way to celebrate it. The proposal we bring you is that instead of something material you gift experiences, and what better way than visiting some of the 10 best parks and viewpoints in Barcelona on an electric scooter. Enjoy a flexible and sustainable way to get there and the beautiful views accompanied by a good picnic. Celebrate the day of love with an exciting adventure that will remain forever in your memories, and benefit from the advantages of the electric scooter, no traffic jams, no stress, no schedules, no effort and no emissions.
The 10 best parks and viewpoints in Barcelona:
- Montjuic viewpoint: this well-known mountain in Barcelona is home to some of the best viewpoints in the city. From there you can lose yourself in the extensive gardens and visit the Montjuic Castle. To end the day, enjoy the beautiful sunset from the Migdia lookout.
- Mediterranean viewpoint: what better way to start the day than riding your scooter along the Barceloneta seaside until you reach this beautiful viewpoint overlooking the sea, located just behind the W Hotel. Take your favourite drink and snacks with you and take advantage of the good weather Barcelona has to offer.
- MUHBA Turó de la Rovira: one of the most emblematic places in Barcelona. Undoubtedly a must-see at sunset, as it offers incredible panoramic views of the whole city from the Spanish Civil War bunkers.
- Aigües Park: a small park located in the Baix Guinardó neighbourhood where you can lose yourself and enjoy the peace and quiet it offers. It’s not as crowded as other most-known parks, and it’s only 10 minutes from Sagrada Familia on the electric scooter.
- Guinardó Park: huge park located in Turó de la Rovira, near the previous park, with numerous viewpoints, gardens and nature. Here you’ll find both forest and green and urban areas. Reach the highest part without any effort thanks to your electric scooter and enjoy the magnificent views from the Guinardó Park lookout.
- Joan Sales viewpoint: another must-see on this list is Park Güell, one of the most famous and visited places in Barcelona. This park offers everything you need to make Valentine’s Day special: nature, beautiful landscapes and architecture. Of all the viewpoints, we recommend the Joan Sales viewpoint, as it is the furthest away from the hustle and bustle of the city and offers peace and quiet.
- Turó del Putxet Gardens: one of the viewpoints with the most privileged views. Located on top of a 178-metre hill in the district of El Putxet i el Farró, it overlooks both the city and the Mediterranean. Most of the paths in this park are asphalted, making it a perfect option for electric scooters.
- Cervantes Park: located in the Pedralbes neighbourhood, between Avinguda Diagonal and Avinguda d’Esplugues, this is an ideal place for picnics, with benches, many landscaped areas and full of rose gardens and thousands of different flowers that fill the air with the scent of roses.
- Oreneta Castle Park: far from the city centre and the noise of the city, in the district of Sarrià-Sant Gervasi, you will find this large wooded area that connects Barcelona with the Collserola mountain range. Inside the park are the remains of the Oreneta castle, which gives the park its name. The most outstanding aspects of this park are the beautiful paths along which you can walk and the picnic areas, especially the one in the highest part of the park. The tables are shaded by a large carob tree and there is an exceptional panoramic view of Barcelona, from Sant Adrià de Besòs to Prat de Llobregat.
- Cipreses viewpoint: to conclude the list, we suggest this beautiful viewpoint in the Collserola mountain range, on Passeig de les Aigües, below Sant Pere Mártir. It is the furthest point from the city, but the views are spectacular and well worth a visit. What’s more, if you make the journey on the electric scooter, you’ll get there quickly and without any difficulty, making it a fun and enjoyable ride.